The work study program is available to full-time, WCBC dormitory students, based on student financial needs and on campus job openings. Funding for this program is limited; therefore, we cannot guarantee employment for all who apply. Students with the greatest financial needs will be considered first.
Work Study Employment Agreement
- I have a financial need for on campus employment in order to attend WCBC (2 Corinthians 8:21b)
- I will adjust my work hours at times during the semester to meet the needs of my job (Ecclesiastes 9:10a)
- I will adjust my class schedule and extracurricular involvement to meet the needs of my job (Ecclesiastes 9:10a)
- I will work in the area I am assigned and perform my job to the extent of my ability (Ephesians 6:7)
- I understand that I will be discharged from my job if I fail to work my scheduled time or if my work is not satisfactory
- I understand the regulations of WCBC for participating in the work study program and my signature indicates my agreement to the conditions of accepting on campus employment
It is a privilege to participate in the work study program. As an employee of WCBC, I have a responsibility to the college, but most importantly, to the Lord. I must view this job as service unto Him.
*By submitting this form you are agreeing to the above statements.